Back from her long trip
[html]

Domonick let out a playful scoff, "He scares me, like..I dunno, whenever he is around, I feel like I have to do my best or if not then I'm.." he moved his finger across his neck and stuck out his tongue he let out a outburst of laughter. He stopped laughing and recovered himself.

He let out a sigh, "I think that out there, somewhere someone has to be thinking about you. I mean, everyone needs somebody, even if they don't want to admit it. Being alone, after awhile, it messes with your mind, but if you know you have someone to think about, it can save you." he stared into space as he spoke, his eyes staring at nothing in particular.

He thought about her answer, he thought if he should mention something, tell her that he felt something for her, but he decided against it, he didn't want to lose a good friend, so he kept his mouth shut, but he spoke, "How do you..how do you know when you should tell someone something?" he felt stupid for asking, "I mean, I know somebody, who...um..nev-nevermind." he buried his head into his arms, his ears laid back, his nose was burning badly. His body trembled, but not from nerves or tears, he was laughing to himself, he doubled over in a fit of laughter.

He was laughing at his own stupidity, at his own embarrassment. He was burning, blushing hard. He recovered himself and sat up, "I-I'm sorry, I know I'm stupid, I do a lot of random things and I hope it doesn't tick you off too much."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread