Back from her long trip
[html]

She stared at him for a moment when he spoke of how Jefferson made him feel, then laughed, "I don't think he would kill you, he doesn't seem like that kind of leader...but he is rather serious all the time, it seems." Her elbows on her knees she propped up her hand, on her palms her eyes watching the birds hunting about in the grass. Her ears perked listening to his words, "Well...yeah, if you have nothing to do, I can see it messing with ones head. I know I don't have anyone really, other than you and the barn, and the barn tends to take up a lot of my morning, and sometimes my afternoon if I stay with the horses long enough." She turns her head with a light smile, her eyes sparkling with a sweet kind look in them. She spoke of him, but didn't realize how it could be taken out of context, and it wouldn't be far off. She really did like him, she just wasn't sure how strong her feelings for him were.

Suddenly he seemed nervous unsure, the way he spoke showed it, "Well...depends on what the something is?" Her tone was a little unsure as he quickly continued, most likely out of sheer nervousness. She never saw him be so unconfident, even in front of Jefferson, he still seemed sure of himself. Her brows came together as she continued to watch him, "Who....?" She tried to urge him to continue even though he suddenly buckled over and begin to...to...shiver? No, he was laughing, why was he laughing. She was so very confused. Her eyes widen in this state of confusion. Her eyes watch as he then rights himself and made an apology. She bursts into laughter, her own fit of laughter as she holds her tummy, displaying almost the same odd ball actions he did, except she fell backwards on her stoop. "Oh, Domonick!" she said in between laughs, "You couldn't annoy me, not in a way that I couldn't get you back or annoy you back for it!" Her head turns as she stops laughing and looks at him, as she lays on her back. "I am the queen of annoying, however, I need an audience that I am comfortable with first...tends to make other laugh when I bug another..." She winked as she joked.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread