Back from her long trip
[html]

Domonick stifled a laugh, he usually never got annoyed by anyone, he didn't know why, but for someone to annoy him, it would take a whole lot, and she didn't seem like to kind who would ever even be able to come close to even ticking him off. He broke his gaze, the gaze he often fell into, just staring off into space, looking at nothing, gazing past the physical, and looked up at her, "A challenge? If you want to step up and try, be my guest." he stuck out his tongue in a childish gesture.

He ran his hand through his hair and scratched his ear, he let out a sigh, looked up at the sky and then took a deep breathe of air, he loved the way things were. He was comfortable, content, no, it was more than just content, he was actually happy, very happy. Surrounded by people that he could call his friends. He blinked several times at this thought, Friends, it feels great to say that again. Should I..ask? this thought ran through his head several times. He wondered if Adonia felt the same way he felt, he wanted to say something, to give some small hint, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He started to say something, but he cut himself off. Every time he started to even talk, he couldn't seem to open his mouth at all, get his voice to surface. He finally took a deep breathe and looked up at Adonia, "Hey Adonia, I was just wondering something."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread