Back from her long trip
[html]

OOC: Whoooo look who has her groove back! ^-^ . So sorry for this length :/

Domonick stifled a chuckle, "I guess I'm gonna have to be on my toes then won't I?" He took a ragged breathe, he felt scared, nervous. He wanted to ask Adonia if she felt the way he did, but he didn't want to ruin anything. A friendship. He felt close to her, closer to anyone else in the pack.

He let put a sigh and looked up at the sky, taking a deep breathe. "I was wondering, if someone felt something for someone else, but that person couldn't tell someone, because they were scared of ruining a friendship, what should that person do?" He let out a nervous chuckle and scratched his head again, "I-I-I mean just saying, I'm just wondering."

He let out a small sigh and looked at the ground, Domonick, you idiot. She is going to think you are completely stupid. He rubbed his head and looked up at the sky again, sighing. He glanced at Adonia, scared of what her reaction would be.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread