Back from her long trip
[html]

Domonick's faced burned from embarrassment, his ears laid flat against his head. "Yeah..I'm..just wondering if this said person should tell someone they are interested in them." he continued staring at the ground. The feeling of embarrassment, nervousness growing stronger. He moved his through the fur on his head, smiling slightly.

He let out a small chuckle, Yeah, I guess I am." He sighed. When Adonia mentioned Pontiac's name, he laughed nervously, "No, no, no, no! I mean, she is a friend, but not like that. It's..." his voice trailed off. He took in a ragged breathe and let out another sigh, looking up at the sky. Should I say it? Do it Domonick, just do it. If she says anything, play it off as a small joke? Would she buy that?

Domonick's hands shook slightly. He took another deep breathe. He looked up at Adonia cautiously, "I..well..the..I like.." he trailed off, knowing he was sounding like a complete fool. "You." he added under his breathe, looking down at the ground, twiddling his thumbs together, his face burning intensely.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread