Back from her long trip
[html]

Her ears flicked forward intently when it was confirmed that he was this someone, however, he was still dancing about it. It wasn't Pontiac, he made that clear, but she couldn't help but smile more amused with his behavior. Suddenly, she felt a little nervous as he turned his attention more to her, then she was beginning to think more. Was it her? He seems awfully nervous...very nervous. She hadn't told anyone her interest in Domonick, she tried to hide it, and maybe she did a really good job at it, she wasn't sure. Then she shot it out of her mind, her eyes turning away from him as they narrowed in an unsure, almost annoyed look. Her annoyed look was not toward him, but herself. It was then he began to stutter.

Her eyes trailed back to him near the end of his stutter, it made her eyes widen and one brow lifted curiously. "You are-" then she was cut off by his 'YOU'. Her ears flicked up and forward in shock, as her eyes widened. Her arm fell making her head fall suddenly, but she picked it back up as she continued to be in shock. Her heart had stopped and so had her breathing for a second. "Are....Are you sure?" She finally blinked as her heart began to beat once more as did her breathing. She gulped, "I mean-uh...not that I don't like you, I-I just want to make sure I heard you right...." Her hands had gone up waving them in a gesture saying that she was not saying that she didn't like him, no she absolutely liked him. Adonia never been in a relationship before, and well, her mind was racing now, and now she was the nervous one of the group. She continued to stare at him in that shocked wide-eyed manner. If this was true, if he did like her-well of course he liked her, "...are we talking, like liking as in friends...or like as in attracted to in a non-friend manner..like-I-arg! I mean-I" Her whole muzzle was going red, and even her black nose seemed to be going a little pink. She was getting tongue tied and her gaze tore away as she was so flustered and confused, and nervous, and shy, and--the emotions were going crazy as the tension on the porch had rose 20 degrees in a matter of one word.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread