Back from her long trip
[html]

It begins...and now we need to get your other character to stir up trouble Wink

She looked down to her knees listening to him confirm his words. Her ears were flat back as she listened to him go on about when they first met. She remembered traveling through the woods only to be stopped by him and Pontiac, then going to the barn...she noticed him but didn't allow her mind to think about him. She didn't know he even really notice her other than chitchat. However, their second meeting...that she recalled and that she loved the most was being leaped over or was it her that leaped over him...she couldn't remember. Her eyes glance over, "I...I remember.." She didn't know what to think when he said he wasn't the greatest wolf...no wolf would ever be the greatest because there would always be a wolf to top that other wolf. Perfection was nonexistent and Adonia never searched for perfection.

She merely laughed lightly at his words. "...what do you mean argue for your side? You shouldn't have to convince anyone of anything..." Her blue shaded eyes looked over to him, "...kind of funny...I didn't think you thought of me like that...honestly, it's kind of hard for me to believe it. Maybe it is my confidence...but-well, if your looking for me to reciprocate your feelings well...." Her eyes looked away in mid sentence only to return and look into his weary nervous eyes. She wanted to watch him squirm a little just to know for a fact his feelings were true, "...I do..I like you a lot." She smiled a sheepish smile nose once more going pink again.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread