Back from her long trip
[html]

Domonick smiled, his ears flicked, his tail wagged behind him. He sighed and heaved himself off of the ground, stretching, while looking up at the sky. He let out a yawn, covering his muzzle. He couldn't believe what this day had become, he felt great, excited, nervous, happy, all at once.

The day was catching up to him though, his eye lids were becoming heavy. He let out another smile and looked at Adonia, "It's getting so late, it's starting to become early," he chuckled, "I guess that I should be going home. I'm really happy that I told you how I...how I felt." He scratched his head in that nervous habit he had. "Also, thank you very much for the picture, I will cherish it." He thought about his place, I'm gonna fix it up, make it a little bit nicer. He grinned that sheepish grin of his, and chuckled, "Let's get together again soon, it will be fun."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread