building houses out of matchsticks
[html]

OOC: ugh sorry for the wait. I'm busting my ass trying to respond to all my threads D:

------------------------------------------------------------

As he spoke, the young male seemed to jump at his jolly laughing, but he still hung on the every word, like he was dangling from a cliff and those words were the only things keeping him up. Cassius actually never talked to someone so interested in his lifestyle, or just him in general. Caillien was so mesmerized by the fact that Cass had been living with these "crazy" coyotes for such a long period of time. Cass continued on with his explanations.

Then Cai asked an unusual question. Why was he living with them then? To be frank, he actually didn't know. He had no way to answer that question without saying he had no clue. Digging in his head for a legitimate answer, Cass plucked one and threw it out in place of his non-answer. "Well... somebody's gotta help them out! They look so... primitive without someone like me to educate them. Err... somewhat." It was a bullshit response, but what else could he say?

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread