[M] Imagine
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: oh my :I

She was moving all around him, a slippery eel with fur like silky and hands like dreams. He was a powerless whelp, abandoned to the urges of his body, eyes shut tightly in obedience to her previous command. He did not notice her re-positioned. Did not notice the twist of arms about him, the icy cold that radiated through the flesh of her heart. It was not until that cold blade sung against his flesh that blue eyes popped open, portals of sun-bathed sky, such a pure color contaminated by the glaze of his lust.

The glaze quickly faded.

In her hands, his member stilled, the short thrusting of his hips poised like a stature, their peculiar embrace still and silent except for her words. And when he saw her eyes, those bewitching ruby gems, all arousal seemed to wither with the poison afflicted there. His heart lurched, uncomfortably hard as it thrashed against his ribs. The boy watched her in silence, his posture not changed but for to lick his dried chops in an anxious swipe.

Her voice was no longer sing-song, sweet and demanding, but barbed with lines of hatred, lines of fury and pain. And her eyes brimmed with unshed crystal. Her question hung in the air between them like a scythe, threatening to fall and behead him at any minute. Tensed muscle quivered slightly, and the blade nicked just below his fur, the quick bite of pain enough to pull the boy from the depths of his swallowing confusion, as the age-old instinct bound to survival gave him clarity. Crisp, clear, corrupt clarity.

He really, really didn't want to die.

" Lady..." His voice cracked slightly, and his throat felt like the desert, a vast and barren place where thoughts swarmed in clouds but could not be born into words, " Lady, don't... Please don't cry."

And he was filled with a shame so bottomless it yawned like a chasm, right down into his soul. He hadn't meant to make her cry. Oh, god, oh god, he REALLY didn't want to die.

" I'm sorry, lady, don't cry. Please don't."

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread