[M] I could see it as you turned to stone
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic violence and gore starting with the 10th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

ooc- [p]

Cassius' moody rampage continued for a couple days after meeting Rachais. He threw some stuff about in his room (they were only tennis balls and small object that bounced like crazy) and he yelled a lot, probably waking up the whole mansion, but he never seemed to get over his random rage. he had no idea what this was even about, or how it started. He just randomly started feeling angst-like one day and went bonkers. Cass had never been so angry in his life, and it had to have no reason to materialize. This whole fact just angered him more. Now, he sat at the edge of his bed, his hands covering his brown face. He wasn't fully dressed, his flannel missing, but the white t-shirt still protected his chest. His goggles were left off his head at the time, as he had hit his head against the wall during his fit of rage. His eyes were glued shut as he sat trying to contain himself in this state.

Finally, Cassius couldn't take it anymore, and he left, not bothering to take his goggles or flannel, but rather a small knife he used to cut wires. He held it tightly in his hand, as he went outside of his room, the mansion, and even out of Inferni. He went deep into neutral territory, where he hoped he wouldn't be found. He approached a tree, and with no warning, he stabbed the knife into the tree with exceptional force, and pulled it out, staggering back. He stood where he was, purple eyes staring at the hole his knife made in the tree. he calmed down for a second it seemed, but then he threw the knife at the tree, where it amazingly stuck into the bark. Taking a few breaths, Cass pulled the knife from the tree, easier this time. He took a comfortable look at it, and then stuck it back into the tree, not with anger, but with temporary peace. He turned and sat on the scraggly roots below, covering his face again with light ochre palms. "What've I been doin' t'myself?" he whispered softly.

Word Count: 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread