[M] I could see it as you turned to stone
[html]

ooc-

Sitting on the roots of the tree let him relax and think about his own mental situation. He'd rather not be more like the rest of Inferni. It was a little nice he was at least a little more sane than the rest of the coyote population. He was quite a one-of-a-kind guy in his own way. there was nobody else like him, and for that he still felt a little lonely. It was a loneliness that was worth being not crazy, or just having a half-sane mind at all. He ran his hands through his hair, just sitting, thinking.

However, when he heard a soft voice behind him, his heart started beating at a million miles an hour. He didn't know who is was, even when he turned to face the wolf. The chocolate furred wolf was unfamiliar, but Cassius couldn't have possibly known that it was the infamous Haku Soul. He would have been better off knowing. Cass' wide purple eyes looked at the wolf, but not directly into his blue eyes. "Uhmm," he started. "Not anymore, I guess." He wasn't sure about talking to this wolf. His fur was wildly bloodstained, and his presence just felt off. Nevertheless, he remained where he was, noting the knife in the tree out of the corner of his eye. "What's it to y'all? Do I know y'all?"

Word Count: 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread