[M] I could see it as you turned to stone
[html]

ooc- Speeding things up a bit... Makin it interesting >D

Standing face to face with a monster was certainly not how Cass expected to spend his day. The creamy secui stared him down with maddening electric blue eyes. Cassius couldn't look him in the eyes, for fear he would break down and go mad. It was so crazy, how someone's mere eyes could affect him so much and in ways he couldn't control. The hybrid's own imperial purple eyes stared at the feet of the demonic male. It was then that the secui asked a question, a simple but sinister question. "Why so serious?" Why? If that male had taken a look in the mirror, he'd get his goddamn answer. He looked like a torn up remnant of a demented man. His sadistic demeanor didn't help in any way either. Cass took a deep breath, fighting to maintain his composure.

Keeping the knife pointed at the creamy male and holding tight with his hands, Cass stood his ground. It may have been a fatal mistake, since he was probably the only untrained fighter in Inferni. He also seemed to be the least violent, which wasn't exactly a good thing here either. Against his own will, something in the coyote's mind told him to speak out. "I dunno, why ain't you serious? I doubt y'all looked in the goddamn mirror lately." In retrospect, he probably shouldn't have said anything, but oh well. Looking around him, Cass peeked for a way out, some kind of saftey path out of the dangerous predicament. Taking a look at the male, he paused and then took of running. He hoped to loose the demon somewhere in the trees. He maybe didn't think about how the secui might have the running advantage. Of course.

Word Count: 300+ ~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread