I saw the sun
[html]

Wrap this up soon? Though we should have them hang out some more. Big Grin

It was no so bad to be lacking social norms. Certainly it presented problems, though, of this he had no doubt. Larkspur himself was a creature who was not destined to live among others. He was blackened and wrong and without any useful skills outside of instinctual—and yet here he was, one of the highest ranking members in a pack he had sworn nothing to. Haku alone had held his loyalty, and with Haku gone, all that kept him here was that faint idea that something had to give. The world had changed, and it would change again. This was the way of all things.

A frown crossed the dark man’s face, and he felt his scar twinge with the motion. “No,” he said honestly, though his voice carried no bite. “Fer him, it’s likely best that way. Yer dad’s got enemies, boy, and he’s got enemies everywhere. But I s’pect,” he added quickly, as if dreading he might upset the boy. “He’ll come when he means to. I don’t think anythin’ kin stop what he is.” While he did not believe Haku immortal, he believed that there was something so terrible within the man that it would not rest for a long while yet.

<style>
.larkspur-torch .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#4B4741;}
.larkspur-torch p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.larkspur-torch b {color:#F0E5D8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.larkspur-torch-img {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/larkspur2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:182px;}
.larkspur-torch {background-color:#76736F; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:14px; color:#2B2723; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.larkspur-torch .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F0E5D8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread