I saw the sun
Definitely. (: <3
[html]

The dark youth's face fell slightly—if anyone might've known something, he would've guessed it was Larkspur. But it seemed that know one knew much of anything except Haku Soul himself. Maybe his father had planned it that way—if everyone was guessing, he could be in any shadow. King would just have to be vigilant, and patient. But as for Larkspur trying to convey that his father had many enemies without startling him, there was no purpose—the youth's blue gaze was as unwavering as ever. He knew that his father had enemies; he knew that he shared a home with many of them. But what the D'Angelo surmised with was something that King took solace in—he would have to trust his father, for he would come when he planned to. After a quiet moment the youth nodded, looking up to the man who owned the horse, this Larkspur D'Angelo. "Thank you, Larkspur," he said in his low tone, nodding his head. "I think I'll go home now." And, after goodbyes and everything were wrapped up well enough, the kid wandered away, toward the den that served as his home.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread