Where art thou, brother?
[html]
300+
I'll follow your suit :|

Silas did not let his brother stand to soak for very long. For that the Russo was thankful, since he was unsure of how to act around anyone who would show up from the clan. So old and still such an idiot at these kinds of greetings. After a brief hug and a few pats on the back, Silas began to guide his brother toward whatever place it was that was called home around here. It had better be warm or else the Russo would demand his brother pick suitable living conditions. "You came so fast. I was worried I would have to meet that Gabriel you mentioned so long ago." Toliy laughed from his relief, eagerly returning the thumps on the back.

"Good idea, Silas. Best idea I have heard all day, even," he said, chuckling as he followed his brother deeper into Inferni territory. Even in the company of a member of the clan, the Russo still felt a little bit uneasy, as though he were trespassing. Maybe he would feel safer indoors. Even now as the rain trickled on and off, soaking the two brothers, Anatoliy looked forward to only the warmth of indoors and whatever comfortable blankets could be provided. "I will be happy if you provide something warm too. Not picky if its hot food or drinks." Toliy was hinting, very obviously, but he truthfully would have been happy even if there was nothing edible waiting.

"Silas, brother, I know you've been up to more than just taking care of this clan for that war," he said slyly, glancing sidelong at the Inferni coyote. "So, is there a girl you don't want father to know about? Is she pretty?" The smile on his face was crooked, though his eyes glittered with interest. There was probably more, but Anatoliy felt this was a topic where he could easily tease Silas.

<style type="text/css">
.fishingsunset b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddff88; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.fishingsunsetooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#118877;}
.fishingsunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 5px 1px 5px; margin:0px;}
.fishingsunset {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... atable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 4px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#225544; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread