Where art thou, brother?
[html]
300+
<3

Anatoliy gave his brother a huge, toothy grin. He was fully amused by his brother's reaction; he had, in all honesty, been guessing. And he hit it straight on the nose. So, Silas had a girl he wanted. That meant that his big brother was growing up. Aw, that was such a tender thought that the Russo put his hand to his chest and actually sounded out his touched emotion. "Brother, you are in love with a girl. You are growing up," he cooed, giving a false sniffle and running a finger under his eye to catch the false tears. Toliy put a large hand on his brother's shoulder, prepared to give his brother a mocking speech on being a gentleman.

"Brother, you had better behave yourself around her. I don't want to hear that you've had your hands where they ought not be." Anatoliy gave the Agata male a hard stare, gripping his shoulder a bit harder. "Don't smirch our name. We are gentleman, Silas. Remember that, yeah?" Then, letting his hand fall back to his side, the Russo let the hard look fade to be replaced by his snickering grin. "Haha, brother likes a giiiiirl. Liliya will have a field day. Imagine what she'll do. She will prance for days." Anatoliy pulled a face, knowing such a thing would annoy him since the girl would not stop for a while. Then when he himself had a girl, she would probably dance for days more. But at least the day she finds herself a man, Anatoliy would torture her in other ways. He had to think of them, but that was beside the point. "I promise not to embarrass you in front of her. Maybe."

Thankfully they arrived in the mansion, and they were out of the slight downpour. Anatoliy was glad for it, but he was mostly grinning over his brother's crush. "So, who is she? What's she like? I want to know why you don't want Dad to know, too." Probably to avoid the embarrassment, but what did he know? Toliy had yet to bring home a girl for Rurik to meet.

<style type="text/css">
.fishingsunset b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddff88; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.fishingsunsetooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#118877;}
.fishingsunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 5px 1px 5px; margin:0px;}
.fishingsunset {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... atable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 4px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#225544; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread