Where art thou, brother?
[html]
500+

All his teasing elicit the response he wanted from Silas, who seemed worried by the thought of Liliya finding out. He could not blame him, since Liliya really would make life like a living nightmare. If the Russo had it his way, he would find himself a mate and then tell Liliya about it. Of course, the girl would probably spasm all over him for hiding something like that. At least Silas had no secreted become mates with Halo, because really, the reaction was hard to predict. Anatoliy wondered what their father would say to these kinds of things. Would he be happy that they found someone or would he feel sad he was kind of losing his children to a woman? "I better listen then." The Russo doubted that Silas would do much to him. He ought to be more worried Rurik would tell embarrassing stories.

Raising an eyebrow at his brother, Anatoliy gave him a skeptical look. Who else in this pack would understand them? They spoke Russian and were not conversing in English at all. Surely Halo was not fluent in their native tongue. So that only meant that Silas was hoping that the girl would not suddenly appear and catch them in the middle of the talk about her. She would understand her own name, at least. Oh, this was cute. The Russo wanted to press this matter, but they had already moved to a private room. Thankfully, Silas also had quilts on hand. "Ah, thank you, Silas." Anatoliy took the one offered him and unfolded it, draping it over his head and shoulders and giving the fur there a light rub to soak up the water. He noticed, out of the corner of his eye, how his pony tail just looked terrible. Pulling the hair tie out, he ran nails through it, straightening it out. With a few quick movements, the dark brown hair was twisted into a braid, which he tied. His brother then went off for food, leaving the brunette alone to dry off.

Anatoliy sat down just as he heard footsteps approaching. He still felt kind of huge, but like that was an uncommon feeling. Silas handed him a plate with raw steak as he slid the blanket down around his shoulders, hair spiky and unruly. Toliy focused on the food on his plate and smiled. Usually the Russo had cooked food, so raw was a nice change of pace. "Just one? It's like a snack, brother," he joked, taking a bite of the flesh and savoring the taste difference from cooked meat. Wiping whatever blood may have dripped down his chin, the Russo listened to Silas.

"Oh man, brother. You most definitely got it bad." Anatoliy whistled, watching the expression on Silas's face. It seemed as though his brother was truly infatuated with this woman. He wanted to meet her. "I can meet her, and find out nonchalant like for you. If I pretend I haven't found you yet, maybe she'll tell me more than if she knew I knew where you were." But, somehow, the Russo doubted the Inferni would want his help like that. Besides, Anatoliy was not the best at those kind of things. He was not sneaky; he was more to the point and honest. Lying was not his forte.

<style type="text/css">
.fishingsunset b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddff88; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.fishingsunsetooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#118877;}
.fishingsunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 5px 1px 5px; margin:0px;}
.fishingsunset {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... atable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 4px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#225544; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread