Where art thou, brother?
[html]

So sorry for the wait! +3

Anatoliy’s words of course elicited a frown from Silas, though only playful. In fact, Silas really enjoyed having his brother around, playful mockery and all. In the months that Silas had been in Nova Scotia with merely sister and father, he had found himself truly missing the brotherly bond he had with Tol, having to explore and create mischief on his own. Now that Tol was here, however, Silas was excited about all of the prospects. The war with Dahlia de Mai was over now, so it was easier for the Infernian to move throughout territories without so much worry on his shoulders. This meant more time to interact with Anatoliy, thus making more time for potential mischief.

"I forgot you eat like a bear," Silas replied jokingly, bringing his own steak of caribou meat to his muzzle. The raw flavor was savory and the boy licked at his lips to wipe up the blood that dripped there. "Besides, the Aquila would have my hide if he knew I was feeding the enemy." A sly grin appeared and Silas couldn’t help but chuckle playfully, obviously just messing around with his brother. Once he had chewed away at half of the meat, Silas wiped his muzzle on the back of one palm before continuing talk of Halo.

"Ehh, I don’t know about that, Tol. I don’t want to come across as… oh, I don’t know. Childish, I guess. I mean… I just need to get the courage up to talk to her some more and see what she’s feeling. It’s just… hard." He took another bite of his snack, before continuing. "Oh, but wait ‘til you see her. She’s gorgeous." In fact, a small part of Silas wanted Anatoliy to be jealous of his find, even though Halo was a free spirit and was in no way attached to Silas. Still, Silas had sought her out first, thus placing an invisible claim on seeking her affections. "What about you?" Silas pressed, finishing up the last bit of his caribou steak. "Seen anything you like yet?" Anatoliy had joined the ranks of Cour des Miracles with both father and sister and there were bound to be a few attractive females wandering around there.

<style>
.silas-family p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-family b {color:#1B2A5B;}
.silas-family-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-family {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BAD6DA; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/silastable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:175px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread