I can hear the sound of violins
[html]

table © to Alaine
ooc: Oof. Sorry it's short- every time I tried to add to it, I got called away. xD

The sun blazed out further and further, it's valiant death a grand display that filled the world and cast brilliant colors over the other woman's pelt, giving her the appearance of glowing embers over deep purple charcoal. Her brilliant blue eyes were a stark contrast, and indeed, the wolf was lovely to look at. Sylvie was exotic, colored dilute chocolate and cream, with those vibrant violet eyes, but the woman had a natural, earthy beauty to her, particularly in light like this. Sylvie wondered absently if the meek female had a mate. A strange pang of pain slipped through her heart at this notion. But why would it bother her? She had no... mate. She had friends... or so she hoped she still had friends, after having been gone as long as she had.

The weather was warming, growing through winter and towards the warmer climate of spring, and bringing with it creatures whom seemed almost extinct during the colder months. Bats danced about above them, squeaking their calls to find the moths that so fervently flapped about, trying to continue their lives as they should, various rodents scuttled about their merry ways, while the owls began to open their large light orbs to the rising moon, calling to the world in which they lived with a quiet hoo.

The lovely woman's response was somewhat nervous, her fingers twisting together only an emphasis to it, but at least she was friendly enough. Why be worried about a teenager? She was not unfriendly, nor scary in any manner. Certainly, the elder woman would be scarier than she- she was a full-blooded wolfess. Dogs had trouble being quite as scary as wolves, she had learned. Offering a bright smile, though the cold pricked at her skin, the moon-glow eyed girl spoke as well.

"Oh yes. Walking around a lake in the evening is a favorite past time of mine. Its lovely to watch the reflection of the sun, plus the night creatures come out."

With a flourish, Sylvie bowed gracefully to Colibri, fluffy mane dancing about in the breeze, that too-small dress flipping about her frame again, swirling in a pleasing manner. Hopefully this would help put her a little more at ease. Sylvie's lovely smile danced along soft cream muzzle and caramel cheeks as she offered a soft introduction.

"My name is Sylvie Ciel. What's yours?"

Perhaps this would help her feel more at ease?

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread