Hail to Whatever You Found in the Sunlight that Su
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... erries.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:325px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

Hello! I'll be gone for two weeks so no rush on replying!

Her grief was interrupted by the arrival of a pack mate, and it was because of her grief she did not realize his approach as quickly as she should have. Although she was not afraid, for he smelled of Dahlian lands and Conor had told her she needn’t fear the wolves of Dahlia, Nayru didn’t like to be caught off guard. Cherry eyes blinked up with unshed tears at the male, who offered a name rather politely. Vark. The name was one syllable and abrupt sounding. Exciting almost. Maybe Vark would be exciting. At the very least he was friendly.

Still with the bug guts hanging off her petit paw, she raised it up to the hunched over male, so he could see with his own eyes. Her voice was soft and sweet, as if she were whispering secrets. My name is Nayru, she shook her paw a little and off of it fluttered bits of wing, useless now, and I killed it. Her confession caused a second wave of sadness to wash over her, just as intense as the initial one. Her tiny body trembled and she gasped, refusing to be too sad but unable to let it go. Would Vark think her a wicked little creature then? He probably killed too, but that was with purpose. The worse part about her crime was that it had been done without reason. She was at that moment a mindless murderer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread