Tranquility at its finest.
[html]

WC 300+

At his words, her face lit up, expression transforming from curiosity to a silly mixture of overenthusiastic joy. Her ears perked, and her fingers went to her face as she inhaled quickly with a cry. “Eeeee!” Sometimes she could be so articulate. But it really was an appropriate response to the occasion.

“Oh my god Niro! You’re going to be a mommy!” She threw her arms around her brother’s shoulders. Despite how haphazard the embrace seemed, she had been very careful not to smash her body against his and endanger the helpless egg. “When will it hatch? What will it look like? Can you see through it? What will it eat? Can I touch it?” She reached out a hopeful finger, but wasn’t so daring enough to simply lunge forward and poke at the shell. Before Niro could reply to the last – or any – question, she pulled her hand back again and wiggled with excitement, her tail whipping to and fro.

She hopped on her toes. “Can I get it anything? Does it need to be warmer? It needs to be warmer.” She leaped off the porch with purpose and looked around, but wasn’t entirely sure what she was looking for. Then she spun around and jogged into the Hotel only to return a few seconds later with a small blanket. She shook it out and draped it over her brother. “There, is that warm enough?” She tilted her head and arched her brow, but aparantly answered her own question as she turned to run back into the Hotel to fetch a second blanket. She returned again in record time with a second blanket comprised mostly of pink frills, and dropped that over her brother’s torso and the sling as well. This time, she dropped back to the ground and knelt, back straight so she could stare at Niro and the egg even though she had already drowned them both blankets. Her tail drummed rhythmically against the boards.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread