Tranquility at its finest.
[html]

WC: 325

He was nervous as she took the egg, but that ebbed away as she cradled it as though it was a pup. He smiled, maybe one day that egg might be replaced by one, but then … that thought was rather scary with Orin the way she was now, the poor thing probably would be forgotten once Orin decided to read something that interested her. Well maybe that would go away if she did have any right now, she was his sister and thinking things like that was rather… gross. He watched her, smiling, proud of his own catch. He really couldn’t wait for the egg to hatch.

I read that there are pores all around the egg, and there is an air sack which feeds air to the baby, I’m not quite sure how it works, but it does, most birds do tend to hatch.

He said expertly, he’d read a lot of things in the book he had, and he’d seen other’s that he’d lost back in florida, but they weren’t as nice as his falconry book he’d found and he always kept that safe. He grinned when she got excited over the little movement the bird was making inside, this excited him too, any movement meant the baby was quite ready to get out, and it would be days before he’d see the chick, then again it could be today as well, it was such an exciting thought.

I’m not sure what I’ll name it, I won’t know what it will be when it comes out, you can’t just lift it’s tail and check the gender.

He said, he disregarded telling her the poor thing wouldn’t even have a tail when it was born. It would have little thing floofy feathers and that was about it. Thinking that he wondered how cold it would get in this kind of weather. It wasn’t exactly freezing but it still wasn’t all that warm either.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread