Tranquility at its finest.
[html]

WC: 423

Niro rolled his eyes when she mentioned a journal, she’d threatened him before that if he didn’t keep one… she’d do it for him, and he knew wht that would consist of. But he’d actually been keeping a journal, although he kept it hidden from her, mostly because his thoughts about liliya were in it, and he didn’t want his sister knowing about it, she’d eventually tell Liliya, and well he was too scared of what she thought about him to even want her to know. He couldn’t help but smile when she mimicked a… well it must have been some kind of crow or something.

Yes, I’m keeping a journal, and No… you can’t see it.

She thought it was a female? He wasn’t sure, he couldn’t tell such things, then again, she didn’t know anything about birds themselves. He didn’t say anything about it just in case she really was wrong, and he wasn’t going to have a bet or anything, he’d find out if she was right or not in a long time.

You can tell when they are grown, if the eagle is over a certain height then it’s a female.

Niro explained, he wondered if he should just let her borrow his book, but then… he’d probably never see it again, or her for that matter. Then again he didn’t think she was as interested in raptors as much as he was.

The chick will be in my sling during the day, and I have some cloth on my bedside table for it. I have to make it a cage just in case it wants to move around, I don’t want it falling.

He said, he made it clear that he had no clue what gender the little bird would be and he would feel bad calling the bird one gender or another.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread