No, I'm not saying "I'm Sorry"
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">[p] Naiya ; We're in Halifax.
It was a thousand and one and a million to two
Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you
Closer to the edge

He had come back to Halifax to find some twine, maybe some drinks and whatever else he could find that was good. He had been trying to get back into making the twine necklaces again, and he had just finished a collar for Schwarz this morning before he needed to head out for some other things. He probably would hunt while he was out. He decided to take his feline out to Halifax today simply because Schwarz had been staying around the den, actually getting pretty big. The feline was getting much bigger than he expected actually. You could tell that there was a bigger wildcat in his family somewhere along the line. Daisuke still let the feline lounge across his shoulders though, regardless of the weight of the feline. Every once in awhile the feline would jump down and walk along side his friend. Master. Whatever Schwarz would call Daisuke if Daisuke could speak the same language. Maybe Daisuke would be 'Father' because of the age that he had gotten the feline at. Would that mean that Snake was father too? Or would Snake be friend? Daisuke wondered.

The feline had jumped from the shoulders and walked along side Daisuke at the moment. Daisuke adjusted his shoulders. The male smiled as he wandered around the city streets. Schwarzy, my man. We're looking for that twine, you know, what's around your neck right now? the brute spoke to the feline, as if he could understand. Maybe he could. Daisuke treated the feline as if he could talk. He felt like Schwarz would understand for some reason. The mismatched eyes of the feline looked up at him and blinked innocently before a mew came from the male's throat. Daisuke nodded his head lightly before he had continued to walk along the streets. His foot kicked a stone at one point, and he was kicking that around for a few minutes, the very much punk-rock looking golden man bouncing after a stone, only to kick it a few yards or so in front of him. He ran up to the stone and kicked it again and again and again before he looked back and saw that Schwarz was so far behind him. He also found himself in front of wig store. He didn't know what a wig was. He didn't know what kind of store it was either. It was just a random store, and he decided to walk into the store. Schwarz! I'm in here! the male spoke out the door, leaving it open for the feline to come in.

There were plastic heads with hair. Then there were funny patches of hair that were vibrant colors. Daisuke was attracted to the bright colors (God, he's so ridiculously A.D.D.) and he walked over to them first. He picked up a blue one and put it on his arm for a second. Hmmm. He didn't like it there. What is it? Daisuke asked himself as he had placed it on his stomach.

Outside, the large feline had finally decided that it was time to pick up the pace. In a blur of black and white, the mismatched eyed feline bolted towards his canine. He entered the open door and ran up to his canine and gave a mew before he jumped up on his hind legs and hugged Daisuke's leg. Daisuke smiled at his feline friend and pet him before he started to swing around the patch of hair he had in his hand, playing with the feline, whom started to bat at it with his paws. A boy and his feline. What a sight.

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread