No, I'm not saying "I'm Sorry"
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">sorry for the wait, been a lot going on around here.
It was a thousand and one and a million to two
Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you
Closer to the edge

He was all about the flattery of another. He liked for people to be flustered at least once. There was just something about each reaction to the compliments he gave that he liked to see on the face of everyone. 'Since there were so many different faces, he wanted to see them all the same way at least once. You got that right buddy, I am considered a young adult now. the woman spoke. Daisuke giggled. Awwwww shucks, thanks the woman went on to thank him for the compliment. Anytime, Lady Naiya. she used to be princess way back when, but now, she was considered a lady.

Daisuke's eyes flickered to the woman's audits as they fell back on her head. She continued on to talk about what had happened to her family, and the pack. Dark sapphire eyes went back onto the mismatched green and blue of her own. Daisuke listened hard to her story, and found it to be rather...adventurous. He mother had left her to go into Phoenix Valley. The valley is a nice place. I don't think any of the other packs have anything against them, besides maybe Inferni, but the yotes aren't too friendly to begin with, and they are very defensive of the packlands and whatnot. Daisuke commented before he paused for a breath of air. But, I do see where your mom is coming from. If you hadn't noticed, I am not of a pack either. Sometimes, it's just for the best to be alone. I'm sure Lady April and Sir Hiko can handle themselves. I wouldn't worry. the male spoke to the woman, having faith that her mother and father were fine. If I am wrong, then they will always be watching over you, up in the stars. They'd probably meet my parents. Kisuke and Sathra up there. Daisuke spoke, smiling softly as he looked up to the sky for a second, and he smiled at the clouds that were passing by.

So do you like it in the valley? Have you met Xeris? the curious wolven spoke to the other.

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread