please don't censor your tears
[html]

Wallowing in self-pity was new for Ghita. Every other time, she'd distract herself - whether it would be by running, hunting, or just plain moving, But it was now that the ties she'd tried to avoid had snagged her body and tied her to the ground. When she'd left Crimson Dreams the first time around, it had been because of Savina's success where she had failed. When she'd rejoined, the only misgiving she'd had was the ties that the nomad would have to bear.

Ties to her family, ties to her loved ones, ties to a certain area. She'd lost freedom in gaining love, and it was times like now where she wondered if it was worth it. It was detrimental to her very being to be tied down, and to be unable to express that by moving, by avoiding the problem until it went away, it only grew worse, and ran havoc on her emotions. It was rare to see the fae crying - or anywhere close to it - and those closest to her knew that all too well.

"Sorella, Tu pensi troppo a me. Io non so come si può pensare ho aiutato affatto." Ghita hadn't done anything to help her sister's child at all - and she couldn't see how Savina could see Ghita in a hero's light for being headstrong and stupid.

Akin to her reaction to Savina's harsh tone, Ghita's ears flicked around, alarmed, at her statement. "Savina, no! Come puoi dire così? Certo che non le fallire!" As the conversation wore on, Ghita could begin to see the flicker of her sister's logic - but by no means did she agree with it. "E che cosa avreste fatto? Ti hanno lasciato i vostri tre giovani, cuccioli vulnerabili da solo per chissà quanto tempo? Hanno bisogno della loro madre. Lei sa benissimo che si sarebbe Cambria odio se si è fatto male a suo nome proprio - e ancora di più se i suoi fratelli erano in pericolo. Hai fatto la cosa giusta." Placing her ivory-tipped hand on Savina's, she hoped that the simpleness of the comfort would be enough to banish such poisonous thoughts from Savina's mind.

XD Nonono, they happen to ME. And when should we look to wrap this thread up?
Wc: 365

[/html]

Messages In This Thread