counter balance this commotion
[html]
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9928/lunarut5.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

That's okay! Sorry this took so long! ><;
Wc: 422~

To an outsider, it would seem that the two siblings were locked in an argument so passionate that neither would want to back down, however differing the emotions were on either side. Ehno's anger was more of a subtle anger, not revealing his hand until forced to by either outside circumstances or the building up of his own emotions. But in the other corner was Ghita's fire - quick to light if struck with the right materials, and would furiously burn out until her strength waned.

But this was usual, even when they were pups. The fae was no good with a net of protection smothering her. But Ehno constantly threw that net over her, whether for his or her benefit, it wasn't clear. The edges of the net cut like knives, though, piercing her skin and restricting her almost claustrophobic need for freedom. And so their bitter struggle had been birthed from this conflict in natures, so different they almost seemed opposite elements at times.

Of course Ehno wouldn't take her words lying down, nor did she expect him to. Once Ghita had been lit, her fire would rage on, uncaring and oblivious to who it hurt and how. So when Ehno's anger raised it's sword in response, the twin tents folding back to mirror the opposite, Ghita found herself unable to blame him for that, although the anger was still there; By the Gods, it was still there. Baring her teeth slightly more at his first remark, she could barely let him finish his sentence before her response was spat out, barely making it past her teeth. "I'm fine. You're acting like this is something huge, labeling me a damned cripple. It's just a minor discomfort. I'm fine."

It was a lie, and even some part of her knew it. Needless to say, it wasn't the conscious part of her, but the more mature, reserved, realistic Ghita. Meeting Ehno's second statement with a turn of her head, she brought her good leg up against her chest, resting her arms on it in a crossed position, turning her face away from her brother. In response to the ice that lingered in his tone, a barely audible growl rumbled in her chest, more a sound of her fury than displeasure. "Ehno, I'm fine. " She growled, an unseen scowl marring her face. But something in the tone hinted at her brother, plaguing with the idea that she might not be trying to convince her brother of this truth after all, but herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread