sipping on some sunshine
[html]

WC: 378

When he looked her way she could see his face more and saw he was quite handsome, she felt her face go hot at this thought, and he seemed so very sure of himself, what more was he seemed rather nice, he just struck up a conversation as though there wasn’t a care in the world who’s pack lands this was, and who’s pack she was from. Which made her feel better, although her guard stayed up at all times. She had never fought anyone and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to or not, at his words she wasn’t sure how to answer him. Looking at the contraption before her, she knew it was made by humans there was no doubt about it, but what it was for, she had no idea.

They were strange alright. Sometimes I think they put things like this just to make us ask questions.

She said, feeling slightly more confident, but she wasn’t sure what to say, human contraptions weren’t her thing, she could ask someone from the tribe when she got back, but she doubted she would,

Um, I’m Liliana,

She felt so awkward, why did she feel like this around company all the time? Maybe it was because she grew up alone with her folks that kept her from socializing even though her mother and father brought them to packs all around Canada, for her mother’s job. Well she knew if he proved to be nice that she might lighten up eventually, but she was still rather scared.

I really do hope I’m not trespassing.
She blurted out her worry even though she wanted to keep it to herself, she didn’t know much about borderlands other than they tended to stay in the unclaimed areas where the packs weren’t really big enough to fill in the spaces. They would be soon she was sure of it. But that was her unconscious thought, and she wasn’t going to share that out loud! She kept her thoughts shut out keeping the present to her, the past was the past, and the future would come soon enough, what mattered was now, and that was her fear that she would be punished because she certainly had AniWaya’s smell all over her.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread