sipping on some sunshine
[html]

OOC: I sory such a short post  I will make a better one on my next go!

Liliana was pleased to hear he seemed satisfied with her answer, which was good because she doubted she would be leaving the pack’s ranks for quite some time. She smiled at him when he mentioned an adventure, and she could see the delight in his eyes, she nodded, though looking at the fence she wondered how they would get through she tilted her head a little, she wasn’t a very well learned wolf so she seemed rather well unlearned, and not always had the brightest of minds

How will we get through?
She asked looking up at her now new friend. She knew he was a friend from his actions, and an adventure you can’t go on with just anyone. She hoped she didn’t sound stupid after asking the question, it would probably be so obvious that she should just keep her trap shut, but she waited for that moment until she was proven to be a total idiot.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread