sipping on some sunshine
[html]

Short is fine! :] And of course, as soon as I say I'll be faster, I take even longer to reply. >.>; Forgive my fickle Ehno-muse! wc:333

He was pleased to find that his new acquaintance was indeed up for a little impromptu adventure. Exploration was one of his favorite ways to pass the time, and what better way to do it but with someone by his side? A new place to explore and a new friend to get to know—it seemed like the perfect combination for an outgoing adventurer such as Ehno. Certainly he had set out that day with an adventure such as this in mind, but he hadn’t expected to run into a kind new soul who would join him on his foolish feats of exploration.

The AniWayan questioned how they would get past the sinister fence, and Ehno tilted his head to the side slightly as he regarded it. “That’s a good question,” he said, studying the fence before them for any weakness in its structure. The fence wasn’t terribly high, but it would take a bit of a jump to make it over as it was. A bit of an idea came to mind and the Dreamer immediately went to the nearest of the periodically placed wooden poles and shook it a bit, testing to see how loose it might be. This one seemed reluctant to budge, holding stubbornly to its place in the ground. He moved to the next one a few feet away and gave it the same good shake. The Marino was pleased to find that his one gave way more freely, probably from being knocked about a few too many times.

He pushed the pole forward as far as it would lean back, and it worked to pull some of the wire lower along with it. It created a bit of a dip in the fence that would be much easier to step over. Ehno looked back toward Liliana and waved her over with his free hand. “This should do it. You can step over the fence here while I hold it down, and I’ll hop on over after you.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread