Matryoshka Dolls
[html]

I hope you don’t mind me juming in :.

Liliana was beginning to feel at home here in the tribe, after being a wanderer herself she felt she could stay here the rest of her days. She’d even received her own hut, it was an empty abandoned one so she didn’t think anyone would mind if she set it as her home, she didn’t think she would be using the town hall as a home for long anyway. She’d taken to wandering around more though still, hoping to find something that interested her like a wild horse or something. But she’d no luck for now.

She found herself today just wandering the inner AniWaya still not sure of what lay through it. As she walked she noticed different things about the packlands, everything here was so well taken care of, it was like a great balance of things, and she loved being part of a nice balance. She walked forward, she was rarely in her wolf form, only in hunting did she ever really change or when she wanted a nice run. Today it was a walk a nice steady two legged walk. She paid enough attention to her area that she was able to spot the red coat of the girl wolf in front of her, she couldn’t tell if the girl was a part of the pack or not, she hadn’t met many yet, she gave a friendly smile and waved at the younger wolf but said nothing. If the wolf wanted to speak she was sure that she would, Lili wasn’t sure she wanted to break such a lovely silence

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread