Matryoshka Dolls
[html]

OOC: sorry it’s so short I’ll work on my next reply Smile.

She watched the young wolf turn to her, and she blushed it seemed she had actually interrupted something that the other female was doing, she looked down feeling somewhat bad and when she heard the girl speaking Russian she tilted her head, what was that? It wasn’t a language she’d ever heard before. She hoped the girl spoke English.

sorry I don’t understand you

She said apologetically, hoping the girl wasn’t offended by her not understanding what she said. Now she felt rather out of place, did most people here speak this other language? If so she should probably learn it, but what if she wasn’t a part o the pride, she was subtly sniffing the air, she seemed foreign but so did the whole tribe. She didn’t look like she fit in either, she wasn’t going to interrogate her especially since she was sitting in the middle of a field in the middle of the pack grounds, and the leader wasn’t here, he’d spotted her only a quarter of the way into the lands. He’d seemed upset she trespassed too.

I really am sorry to bother you though, I just haven’t met much of the pack yet.

She said quietly, not sure if the girl could even understand her like Lili couldn’t understand the weird language she was speaking. Well it was worth a try if the girl didn’t want her around, she’d leave quick enough.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread