Matryoshka Dolls
[html]

ooc stuff goes hurr.

Lili blinked, it was taking the other wolf a little longer, making Lili fear that she in fact couldn’t understand what she was saying herself. Well that was all dandy, one of the few wolves she meets up with and she couldn’t understand English. But then the wolf spoke and she perked her ears up listening, the accent was something she wasn’t use to and it took her a second to know what she said, since it was broken English, but she got what the girl had said, maybe she understood?

I’m Liliana, it’s nice to meet you

I think She thought as she stared at Avarice. She wasn’t sure the girl liked her and she wasn’t sure why but she didn’t think she liked the girl much, maybe it was the look she was giving her, she didn’t know but she felt her hackles raising a little, it wasn’t because she couldn’t speak the same language, that wasn’t a problem for liliana, if anything she’d just learn the language… or something, if not then they’d have a horrible time communicating.

Are you new around here?

She asked feeling somewhat stupid, she was new herself, of course she thought Avarice was new only because she didn’t seem to speak English very well. Well that was usually the case, they would learn to speak the common language in an area… right?

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread