Matryoshka Dolls
[html]

ooc sorry so short ; ;

It seemed Averice was having a little trouble understanding what liliana was saying, why couldn’t she speak English? Maybe she was from far away? She could barely comprehend leaving Canada’s borders but to think of some place much more broader across the sea… was mind numbing. She wasn’t sure she understood what the girl said, something about bigger? What was that? She only wanted to know if she just joined, the poor thing looked rather unsure of what Liliana asked and she seemed to think that Liliana said something she really hadn’t meant, she bit her lip and tried again. Politely, but not slowly like Averice was stupid or anything.

I think you misunderstood, I meant … did you just join the pack?
She asked hoping that might be more understandable. She wasn’t sure how they could talk with such a language gap, she couldn’t understand Russian, and the Russian girl could barely understand Liliana, she felt bad, but then the wolf was on English speaking ground, but she would keep that to herself.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread