Knowing whom I serve
[html]

works for me~

The regret and pain he had felt after Martyr's sacrifice had been an extremely heavy burden for him. The regret was for himself for listening to what he had been raised to believe, and the pain for knowing that she had wanted that end so that she might end the troubles her son was causing. It had been in vain, though, hed learned this past winter when Lolita had found him. Pello had not changed in the least, and rather, got worse. That had reopened the wound, but he had always done what he felt was better for the whole. It had been his upbringing. What he wanted had little to do with it, had never even affected it in the least.

The King listened intently as she spoke, taking in what she said while keeping his expression as calm as possible, a faint smile present. Inwardly, he was incredibly pleased knowing that she felt that way. Jacquez had been well-liked by many of the pack's members, that was for certain, even if he had not been the most responsible of kings. The caramel-colored dog hoped that other pack members felt the same way as Anann, and he also hoped they might share such thoughts with him. "Thank you. That means a great deal to me," the Haskel man said, speaking honestly. "I am glad you came by today so that we could speak like this. It was a pleasure."

<style type="text/css">
.vigitrees1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#223E61; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vigitrees1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#86D9AD; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.vigitrees1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vigitrees1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70B186; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... itrees.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#485D57; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread