She'll be a scar now *Libri needed*
[html]

Posting quick before work :3 And "wives" = "lives" lol

Her fur was so very different from wolves that he could remember seeing...he was having a hard time believing that she wasn't a ghost. He'd never seen something so bright before in his life. Gideon looked at her skeptically for a moment, thinking over what she had said before nodding in agreement. She seemed real nice, asking him these questions, and she hadn't tried to hurt him. Maybe she was a friend! His mama had told him all about friends, and about what friends did for each other. Friends worried about each other. She seemed worried about him!

Bris had said the word "monster", a word that he knew as well. Monsters were even worse than ghosts! That was definitely what he had seen in that other territory, now that he thought about it. Those glowing eyes, that creepy creepy laughter. Monsters. "Duur were munsturs! I see'd them! Big big, and scary eyes!" He exclaimed.

"'an Daddy? Daddy not wiv me, he wives in a wolf pack far 'way from home. Duhlia! Mama say so. Mama say..we goin' a find him" He explained. Now that he was standing up his fur was starting to itch a bit. Unable to resist, he tilted his head back and lifted his back leg up to scratch at his ear a little. "Whashoo name?" He asked after he was finished. Gideon tried to shake his coat out to get some of the debris off of him, but only succeeded in losing his balance and falling backward onto his rump. "I be Gideon!"

<style>
.gideon-silhouette-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gideon-silhouette p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.gideon-silhouette b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.gideon-silhouette {background-color:#023586; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... able01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:373px; text-align:justify; }
.gideon-silhouette-border {width:375px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread