She'll be a scar now *Libri needed*
[html]

OOC: Kk, Bris is gonna call for Conor nao. YAYZ. XDD And oblivious woman still hasn't asked Giddy WHO his daddy is, hurrrrr. =X

There was something delightfully comical in the clumsy actions of pups. Bris couldn't help but smile as her newfound charge fumbled over his own actions. She was amazed he wasn't whimpering in pain, even though the cuts that littered his form had stopped bleeding. There was no doubt in Bris' mind that they had to be sore, yet the young boy showed no sign of letting them bother him. His attitude was energetic and attentive, which was at least a good sign that there were probably no serious unseen injuries troubling him anywhere. Of course, she could only imagine how hungry the poor thing must be, and he looked about the age of just having been weaned off of his mother's milk. If he was going to stay here in Dahlia, Bris certainly hoped that was the case. She didn't know of anyone who'd had a recent litter who could nurse the pup if she were wrong.

Bris' brow furrowed in worry as the child spoke of monsters. Something had definitely gotten ahold of him and probably taken his mother's life, but the Stormbringer had a strong feeling that that particular monster wore the mask of her own kind. There was something oddly familiar about the myriad of individual scents beneath the blood that caked the boy's fur, but for the moment Bris couldn't place it. It was only after the pup explained the whereabouts of his father that she had a better idea of what it must be. If his father were someone Bris knew, that would explain the familiarity of the child's scent. "Gideon, huh? Well that's a very strong name, Mr. Gideon! And you're in luck! You happened to have found the very pack I think you said your daddy lives in. This beach here belongs to my pack; we're called Dahlia de Mai."

Bris smiled at the gangly boy, keeping her own attitude cheerful despite the pang of worry that still shrouded her thoughts on Gideon. "My name is Bris, and it's a pleasure to meet you Gideon. And if your daddy is in fact here in Dahlia, I know just the wolf to ask about him. His name's Conor, and he's the leader of the whole pack. If anyone will know where your Daddy is in Dahlia, it'll be him. I'll howl for him, and then what do you say we try to find you something to eat? You hungry?" Bris rose to her feet as she finished speaking, then raised her wet black nose to the sky. Her call for Conor was short and simple, and she had no doubt he'd hear her request for his presence wherever he was. Bris was certain he'd welcome the injured pup into the Dahlian family, but it would be beyond rude to make assumptions. Her call finished, the white shewolf walked over to where she'd left her pack, slipped the sash over her shoulder and onto her back, and gave Gideon an encouraging "follow me" look before setting a slow pace deeper toward the heart of Dahlia. Her goal was to find something for the wounded child to eat, and to shorten the distance Conor would have to travel to find the pair.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread