She'll be a scar now *Libri needed*
[html]

OOC: <33333333

Bris let out a sigh of relief as Conor's welcome form came into view in the distance. A small smile played at the corners of her lips, and she turned her attention to the small pup who was dutifully following beside her. The Stormbringer's footsteps were deliberately slow. Gideon was in no shape to be wasting his remaining energy on keeping up with her. Bris longed to carry the child by his scruff, but the harsh puncture wounds that marked the back of the pup's neck made that notion impossible. The walk to a place of rest would be tiring and long, but once there the boy would be able to sleep his cares away and heal.

"That's my friend Conor coming to meet us. He's the leader of all of Dahlia, the one I told you about. You'll like him a lot, he's very nice and very brave. He won't let any more monsters hurt you." In truth, Conor had been the only one with the courage to stand up to the worst monster any of the pack had ever known: his father. But that story was far too complicated to tell the boy yet. Perhaps someday in the future, when he was a bit older, his father could tell him the story of Dahlia's brave boy king.

The Stormbringer's mismatched eyes lit up faintly as they met Conor's violet gaze, her lips curling into a soft smile of greeting before turning her attention back to addressing the obvious reason for her call. The leader's face had fallen to an unmistakable look of empathy and worry at the sight of the injured pup, and Bris sent up a silent thank-you to the wolf gods for granting her chosen pack the leader they so desperately had needed.

As she spoke, Bris kept her voice cheerful, though she had no doubt the male would catch the seriousness of the situation. "Conor, this is my new friend Gideon. He's a very brave boy who came here all by himself to find his daddy. He says it's someone in Dahlia. I told him that if anyone would know where to find him, it'd be you. He even saw some monsters!" Introduction made, Bris waited to see what the child's reaction would be. Only now did it occur to her that she hadn't gotten around to asking him what his father's name was, if he even knew it at all.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread