She'll be a scar now *Libri needed*
[html]
ooc: Big Grin I got called in to work ;___; but I said I would only work a half a shift because I am tired. So I work 6-10. Enough time to do a bit of writing Smile And if anything about this post isn't ok, feel free to tell me ^^ I'm making up a bit of Dawnrunner culture.

Gideon was glad that Bris was keeping to a slower pace; for each of her footsteps he took three or four, having a shorter gait. It wasn't too quick of a pace, just a moderate one for the whelp. His head was full of thoughts as he looked around and admired the trees and grasses around them. He could hear animals, too, high up in the treetops and craned his head back to see if he could catch sight of a bird, his face fixing into a slightly frightened expression. He was also looking for snakes up in the trees. He had heard that there were a few snakes who could climb trunks of trees...that would be the worst kind of snake. The boy didn't like snakes much at all, especially near him or within his sight. He tried to stay educated on them so that he could stay away from them. But if they could go up in the trees..well, nowhere was safe any more. One could drop on him at any moment!

His face was stuck in that worrisome expression when Conor arrived. He huddled beside Bris, the more known one of the two strangers, and stared. Something didn't feel right about what was going on between the two wolves--they were just smiling and talking? When his grandpa had come across anyone in the pack, even a pup, they were expected to act in a way that would show Grandpa how much they respected him and his lead. Bris hadn't done anything to show this Conor wolf that he was the leader...if that was who this was. Gideon sunk down onto his belly as the alpha introduced himself. His name and rank was reaffirmed by Bris, and Gideon's tail curled between his legs, up against his belly, ears going back. When the great alpha opened opened his mouth and addressed the charcoal pup he rolled onto one side, ignoring the sharp feelings that came from his side-wounds so that he could display his mix-colored belly to the leader. He could barely believe that the alpha of the whole entire pack was even talking to him!

Luckily, Bris introduced him to Conor. This relieved the pup; he didn't know what he could say to a leader that wouldn't get him a swat or a nip. But then the floor was left open for him to speak. He didn't know that his actions were anything other than ordinary, and he trembled slightly as he opened his mouth, eyes resting on Conor's large brown paws in front of him. “G-Ganpa Azraeel Not like it when I tulked to him. You lead? Alpha? No talk to you” It made sense to him. “Bri-is...I look for daddy Druy. Druyurrr" He looked up at her hopefully; perhaps she would relay this message to Conor for him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread