there's a part of me in the chaos that's quiet
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

ooc: short post is short, sorry, it's 2 am x_x *goes to bed*

From here, she could see why they were called the Mirror Lakes. The water was calm and serene, and in looking down Xion could indeed see her reflection, like a mirror. She took a moment to stare at herself in the water--she didn't really get to see herself a lot. The girl blinked her mismatched eyes at herself, and was highly amused when the image staring back at her did the same. She took turns closing one eye and then the other, watching her reflection close its eyes too. It was a childish game, perhaps, but Xion was still a child. She didn't particularly have anything else to do anyway.

She was so caught up in doing this that she didn't even hear the slightly older girl approach, and was startled to hear a voice she didn't recognize. Xion turned around to look at the stranger, taking in the sight of the tan-furred female. It struck her that this must be one of Rio's siblings. She had only met Rio once but knew that there were more in the litter. After thinking this out, Xion then turned her focus to the other's question. "Why should I jump in the water?" she asked. "I'll get all wet. I don't really want to get wet today." Pausing for a moment, she got an idea and a tiny smirk appeared on her face. "I'll jump in the water if you'll jump in with me!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread