there's a part of me in the chaos that's quiet
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

ooc: forgive me for making this really short and late; family emergencies etc. have been keeping me crazily busy and stressed...

Xion watched as the slightly older girl made her way over to the rock and hit the water soon after. She noted that her companion seemed to be a better swimmer than she herself was; however, she still managed to get just as wet. Xion couldn't help but smile a little as her packmate approached from the water. "That was kinda fun, wasn't it?" she said cheerfully, her mismatched eyes lighting up. She then realized that she had forgotten one of the most important things that her mother taught her: her manners. "Oh!" she said suddenly. "I didn't tell you my name! It's Xion. What's yours?"

The idea of making a new friend was thrilling to young, naive Xion; even if her tan-furred acquaintance didn't seem to be immensely fond of her. Perhaps now that she was allowed to go about the lands on her own, Xion would have someone else to explore with! She figured that the other girl probably knew more about the packlands than she did, and could tell her all about the coolest places in the territory.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread