there's a part of me in the chaos that's quiet
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... blelin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<333 Mine's short and late too. Also, I'm gonna go ahead and assume Nani would have brought Lucia to meet Xeris at some point, which would be how she knows of her. if you want me to change, lemme know!

Lucia was quick to paddle her way back to the lake’s shore, eager to be back on dry land despite the refreshing coolness of the water. She had played in the lakes with her siblings and her parents a number of times before and had gotten a fairly solid handle on swimming, but it was far from her favorite pastime. She could think of plenty of things to do that were more fun and less wet. The pale furred girl seemed quite excited about it, asking Lucia whether she thought it was fun. Her stubbornness refused to let her completely agree with the younger girl, but she would be kidding herself if she said she didn’t enjoy it at least a little bit. “Yeah, I guess,” she answered almost dismissively, as if she was above admitting such a simple little game was fun.

She shook loose the excess water clinging to her coat, frowning the teeniest bit at the way it made her fur stick up in practically every direction. She dismissed it without much more thought and returned her full attention to her younger companion. The girl introduced herself, eliciting a nod from the older girl. “I’m Lucia,” she said in turn, a certain bit of pride there in her simple introduction. She lowered her head slightly so that she was closer to eye level with Xion, gazing at her levelly. “You’re one of Miss Xeris’s kids, right?”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread