there's a part of me in the chaos that's quiet
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

ooc: yeah, that's fine!

Xion didn't particularly pay attention to the rather uncaring tone with which her companion replied; naïve as she was, she was unaware that the things that were extremely exciting to one wolf may not be so exciting to another. But if she had someone who would be willing to play with her she supposed that didn't matter too much. She cast her gaze over the older wolfess, noticing her wet and dripping fur. It looked a little bit silly. Xion would have laughed, but she knew that she was also wet and therefore probably also rather silly-looking. There was no time to comment on this, however, as Lucia introduced herself and then posed a question about Xion's family.

She recalled having seen Rio and her siblings before, as her mother was given the duty of watching over them due to their own mother's absence; though Rio was the only one she had previously met. "Yes, I am! My brothers are Delwyn and Carwyn." The bit of extra information was added in almost pridefully; she loved her family. "And you have a sister named Rio, don't you? I think I've seen you before." She was excited at the prospect of making a new friend. After all, she had to have someone other than her brothers to spend time with, particularly since Delwyn was wandering off half the time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread