there's a part of me in the chaos that's quiet
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

ooc: guess we should finish this up soon?

Xion was interested to learn the names of the rest of Naniko's children, not that she had seen them around very much. But they were the closest members of the Valley in age to her, so they were important to know. It felt nice just to be able to talk to someone new, to share and gain information about families and personalities. Maybe this was why her mother was so friendly to seemingly everyone she met. Xion, with her somewhat lacking social skills, didn't realize how much she could learn from her parents, or even her brother Carwyn. Carwyn was much less outgoing and cautious than she was. Delwyn, on the other hand, was at the other extreme: adventurous and unafraid. Xion was somewhere in the middle, personality wise.

The weather had gone relatively unnoticed to the white-furred girl and, as far as she could tell, to Lucia as well. But now the thunderclouds were prominent in the sky, gray and billowing. A slight rumble of thunder sounded over the land, making Xion jump a little, startled. She cast her gaze upward at the clouds and the trees blowing in the wind. "Oh..." she said softly, "It must be about to storm." Of course, the two young wolfesses were already rather wet, but the idea of being outside in thunder, wind and lightning did not please Xion one bit. She looked to Lucia to see what kind of response she might have.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread