there's a part of me in the chaos that's quiet
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... blelin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sounds good to me. Maybe we can say they went to Luci's cabin and amused themselves for the rest of the afteroon?

When Lucia had initially approached the other young Valley member, she had done so in the hopes of distracting herself from the boredom that had hovered over her all afternoon. And while this little meeting had succeeded in doing just that, it had also distracted her from the stormy weather that had been brewing above them all day. The low rumble that came from the clouds reminded her of the gloomy weather. A slight grin touched the corner of her lips at the sight of Xion's slight jump in surprise at the sound.

"Guess so," she said, offering the storm clouds a brief flicker of her gaze. Sure, she wasn't all that eager to be caught outside when the sky finally unleashed its burden, but considering how wet she was already, she wasn't going to worry too much about it. Thunder roared across the skies again and Lucia turned her attention back toward Xion. The younger girl certainly didn't seem too happy with the idea of being caught out in the storm either. It would probably be best for them to head to shelter then. Part of Lucia dreaded the idea of returning to the empty cabin, though, and as she watched her new companion, an idea struck her. "We can go to my house, if you want. I bet we can come up with something to do until the storm's gone," she offered, secretly hoping that the white furred pup would accept, while still trying to maintain her aloof, uncaring appearance.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread