there's a part of me in the chaos that's quiet
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

ooc: sounds good to me. aaand short post is short. maybe you can post once more and then we can get it finished up?

Xion continued looking up at the sky. It seemed to get gradually darker as the seconds passed, and the rumbles of thunder increased in volume slowly but steadily. She became interested when Lucia offered to take Xion back to her house to hang out. That sounded like fun. And she hadn't really been around to any of the other cabins. She couldn't help but smile; this was turning out to be a fairly good day after all.

"Okay!" she replied cheerfully. "But you'll have to show me where it is. I haven't really done much exploring, and I don't know my way around too well." A part of her worried that she wouldn't be able to find her way back to her own house, but if she could find the southern Mirror Lake it would be fairly easy to do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread