Arriving to gunfire and engine noise!-j-
1. Character Name: Hayden
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 01/02/07
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular wolf (for now)
4. Gender: Female
5. Your e-mail: hrhyche@yahoo.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): YIM hrhyche
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Just stumbled arcoss it Fourm hunting
8. Picture of my wolf as she's hard to discribe with words: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9076/30202036.png I know her paws are too colored up put its something I'm working on.

Ski mask! Cheak!
Sawn off! Cheak!

The ska song raved back and forth in Hayden's head as it had done almost all day. All day, a day of nothing but walking. She'd been traveling for a long time now. Almost this entire year. And a bloody dumb year it had been. All the traveling and for what! NOTHING! She'd failed to learn much from traveling. And the Luperci seemed to be domante life form at the moment. Ha. She'd heard some of the older wolves talking about humans and how they used to be the dominate life form of the planet. Well that must of come to a end pritty darn fast. The humans and the Luperci. Then there was me in the middle. What was Hayden? She wasn't much. Just another wolf. No. She wasn't a regular wolf. Far from it. She was her. Hayden was the wolf that everyone knew of as a male. She refered to herself as male, others believed her to male. They'd say things like him and his, that guy, the boy over there. Which she was. Hayden was a male. Completely. Too bad it was only mentally. Was she a guy? Yes. Did she have two holes instead of one? Yes. This was the source for her very colorful way of life. Was she stright by her gender? Yes. Would she turn down a night in bed with a girl? No. Did she act completely like a guy? Almost all of the time. See I even had to voice go with it. It was one of those voices that a girl could have but you could also see a young man having. So it wasn't hard for others to take Hayden for a male. She didn't view them taking her for a male as a mistake ether? Did she look like a teenaged male? Yes. She was tall, her shoulders brod, her body well muscled. For short, she was a girl that was very comfortable in his masculinity. Had the human world taken its effect on her? Yes. She'd dyed sevearl parts of her body, makeing herself quiet handsom. Handsom in a male way, not pretty, handsom. So yeah. Hayden in a nutshell.

What was Hayden doing here? She was looking for a pack. Her last one, which had been more like a constantly moving band of rebels, had fallen completely apart and so she needed to get in a new one. Hayden didn't really care for being on her own. No. When she was on my own there was no one to be confused about her confusing gender. And there was no strenght in numbers. And Hayden just over all prefered to be in a pack. She walked though the trees. Walking and minding her own for the most part, hunting for a scent. Anything. As she walked along, the trees out into a clearling. Her nose felled with what could only be pack scent. Which was what she was looking for. It was a border. It had to be. Thank the gods finally she'd found what she had been looking for. What Hayden wanted now was to find someONE. She'd only done this once before so she didn't know it if would work for this pack too but it was worth a shot. She tilted her head back, raising her maw to the sky, and howled out her song.

"Ski mask! Check! Sawn off! Check! Guilty conscience! Fear of death! Check Check Check!"

Messages In This Thread