It is time for prancing
[html]

I know you do Tongue I so smexy!

Adonia was entranced with the building and its tall ceilings and many books. Someone could get lost in here, that was her thought. As she passed an isle she heard the voice of someone familiar, saying her name. Her ears flickered up from their downward position and she stopped backing up to the isle in which she heard the voice. It wasn't there, her eyes looked around almost creeped out. Was she hearing others? Taking a moment she hesitated to speak, "...He-Hello?" She managed to say in a rather unconfident voice. Her nose went through the air, she smelled the packlands, but she couldn't put a name to the scent, however, it was a familiar. The young female was scared that it was someone she actually didn't know, however, whoever it was knew her.

Immediately she began to panic, Shit! This person knew me...but I didn't know them...are they going to think I am a fool for not recognizing them? Her ears pinned back as her mind began to run a hundred miles per hour. All the thoughts were negative, all questioning the others intentions and all of them downing her and her own abilities. The black and beige female began to slowly move about trying to figure out where the scent got stronger and trying to figure out where this voice was from. It wouldn't be long before she found this voice. Only a matter of time now. It took her a moment, the untrained female would find this female, this voice. As she rounded the corner she saw the cowboy hat, and the familiar eyes. A smile came to her as all her fears melted away along with the hot cold flash that consumed her body with fear, "....Pontiac, right?" She said with a cheerful look in her eyes, however, her body was showing that she was still nervous and skittish.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread