it will cut the life right from you.
[html]

OOC: Hurrr silly me didn't realize Weilund is in wolf form. Good thing I never said anything either way. XDDD Dis is kinda short cuz I am being swamped, lmao.

For a moment, Bris had the notion that the stranger didn't hear her. Silence was all that met her question, and she sighed in annoyance and took a few steps closer, words of irritation nearly leaving her lips before the male's voice finally broke the quiet. What he said stopped the shifted girl in her tracks. His voice was so familiar, so hauntingly similar to somone she'd known as a child. Bris would never forget that voice; it was one of only a handful that never addressed her with barely hidden disgust or fear. He'd been Kol's beloved, the builder of the treehouse she now claimed as her home, and he'd been missing for months.

Bris found her irritation ebbing away as the stranger went on, her eyes softening as his voice cracked in obvious sorrow. Who was he? How did he know so much about Elliot? "Who...who are you? Did you know Elliot?" As the white Stormbringer moved closer, the scent of Conor finally hit her. Whoever this stranger was, Conor had deemed his pressence acceptable in the pack, and had apparently even led him straight to the treehouse. What did that mean?

Table by Kiri/Jenny!!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread